Team and group Facilitation
As I facilitator, I support group and teams to collectively move through a process. Group facilitation is centered around leading processes and creating participation while staying neutral.
Group or team facilitatiosn can be used to different purposes:
- Idea development, brainstorming for the new vision and future
- Strengthening group connections better collaboration
- Collective learning through experience sharing
- Opening the diffucult discussions and aim to heal and complete them.
- Recognition of individual highest potential and what unique strenght they bring to the team.
Skills and attitudes that I would like to bring to your team:
- Confidence and compassion to work well with groups
- Ability to harness the wisdom of the group, maximizing participation
- Capacity to create groupness and psychological safety
- Emotional resilience to address the problematic discussions
- Skills to make meetings work well
- Ability to manage hotspots and tricky bits
Good facilitation helps a group achieve its purpose by hearing each other, coming to understandings, pooling its wisdom and making wise decisions.
What can I offer:
Set up the physical and psychological a safe
space for the discussion
Prepare inspiring questions and structure for the process
Guide the communication process for new insights to emerge
Set a framework to harvest key insights from the discussion
Group dialogue as new leadership paradigm
Group discussions and dialogues are also an excellent way to practice new leadership paradigms – being a host, rather than a leader who knows and provides all the answers. A good leader finds a purpose to connect people, invites those who could contribute and benefit from the discussion, creates a welcoming space, and then joins the conversation. It is a way to practice the “hero to host” shift.
If you are looking for ways to support your group processes and see value in doing so, feel free to contact me.