1) There is always a certain natural order in every chaos.
2) Naples pizza is not a normal pizza – it deserves its own superb category.
3) I would argue that quantity of people’s non-verbal and verbal communication in Naples beats every psychological research on communication.
4) Sitting in the taxi front seat is an action movie of its own.
5) Naples relationship towards cars remains a mystery to me while their driving skills are somehow amazing.
6) Every city has a different vibe and will tell you a different story – based on your own stories you brought to the city – A story I heard was about people and time … to take time for the people and listen. Human relationships are not meant to be consumed but rather created anew every time.
Photos: Anna Dobrosovestnova