DISCOVER WHO I AMthe person behind the opinion maker
Your focus determines your reality.
(Qui-Gon Jinn, Star Wars Episode I)
My good friend often says: “Matej, you really care about people,” and this is absolutely true. Regardless of all the cruel, damaging and unhealthy behaviours we practice towards each other and our planet, I still believe that we have an enormous potential to transform and make our world a better place to live in.
I would describe myself as a trainer (group coach) first and foremost. My passion is working with groups of people and dealing with their ‘baggage’, i.e. lingering pain, limiting beliefs and untapped potential. To be able to do that, I of course have to deal with my own ‘baggage’ first, and there is always something to deal with.
I have a holistic approach to life (as a unity of the physical, the emotional, the mental and the spiritual).
- Ideology: I believe in people. Everybody can give so much when breaking free from personal pain.
- Favourite growth methods: practicing vulnerability and authentic sharing. Delving within to explore my own patterns, blockages and evolutionary potential.
- Favourite shape: the circle – an ancient symbol of group work
- Favourite colour: green – the colour of nature (Mother Earth), blue – the colour of the sky (Father Sky) and the ocean
- My mission: to protect and support life by encouraging authenticity and vulnerability in group environment
- My ‘Shadows’ and things I consciously avoid: falseness, trying to look good in order to impress / gain approval, putting oneself above others, victim mentality